serves 2 ~ $4.10 per serving
This is another recipe from my Spring Ebook (which you can get HERE). It's one of the heartiest raw food meals I've ever enjoyed. The cost is just a little higher than usual, but come on ... you gotta splurge sometimes!
Find the Rawveeta recipe HERE
- 4 portobello mushrooms ($5.50)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons agave ($.20)
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced ($.10)
- 2 tablespoons rawveeta ($.50)
- 1 avocado, sliced ($1.50)
- Allow two mushrooms per serving. Brush the mushrooms gently with a soft towel to clean them of any dirt.
- In a lidded container, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, agave, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add the portobello mushrooms and onions and stir or shake to coat. Let marinate for a few hours, or even overnight. Alternatively, dehydrate for a few hours, to soften and intensify the flavors.
- Assemble with the mushrooms topped with a dollop of rawveeta, some sliced avocado, and onion slices.
nutritional information: calories: 308 fat: 19 gr carbs: 30 gr protein: 7 gr