Banana Mango Ice Cream
serves 2 ~ $.97 per serving
I never get tired of making the banana ice creams. It's one of those rare things that seem too good to be true, but isn't. And even with making this so often, I've never had the exact same recipe twice.
I used a couple pea blossoms and vines as a garnish (only use blossoms from edible pea vines, the fragrant sweet pea blossoms are poisonous). It was almost too pretty to eat ... almost.
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen ($.45)
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks ($1.49)
- pinch salt
- pea blossoms or other edible flowers (optional)
- In a food processor with an "S" blade, process all ingredients until smooth and like soft serve ice cream. It can take just a bit of scraping and adjusting to get it to process completely. Add just a tiny bit of water if needed to help blend.
- Serve with an edible flower garnish if desired.
calories: 225 fat: 1 gr carbs: 53 gr protein: 3 gr