serves 2 ~ $1.44 per serving
- 1 avocado, chopped ($.88)
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped ($1.29)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- handful arugula leaves ($.50)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 2 cups water, for blending
- minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes
- Set aside a few arugula leaves for garnish.
- In a blender, combine the avocado, apples, chopped onion, arugula leaves, olive oil, and water, and puree until very smooth.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with a few chopped arugula leaves, some finely minced onion, and red pepper flakes.
calories: 275 fat: 18 gr carbs: 42 gr protein: 7 gr