serves 1 ~ $1.75 per serving
- 4 tablespoons chia ($.80)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 apple, chopped ($.30)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped ($.25)
- 2 tablespoons raisins ($.20)
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.20)
- pinch cinnamon
This is super quick and super easy, and it tastes pretty good, too.
In a bowl, stir together the ground chia seeds and water. Let stand for a few minutes so it can gel. Add the chopped apple, chopped walnut, and raisins. Top with the agave and add a pinch of cinnamon, if desired.
nutritional information: calories: 341 fat: 18 gr carbs: 57 gr protein: 7 gr