serves 2 ~ $1.08 per serving
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon agave ($.20)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped ($1.20)
- 4 bananas, sliced and frozen ($.60)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla ($.05)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts ($.10)
My love affair with banana soft serve has been rekindled.
In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, agave, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the peeled the chopped apples and toss to coat. Pour onto a line dehydrator sheet and dehydrate for about an hour. This is an optional step. The dehydrating softens the apples a bit, but they still taste fine without it.
To make the soft serve, put the frozen banana slices in a food processor fitted with an "S" blade and process until thick and creamy.
Top with the apples and walnuts.
nutritional information: calories: 399 fat: 9 gr carbs: 93 gr protein: 6 gr