2 servings ~ $1.69 per serving
- 1 avocado, chopped ($.78)
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped ($.40)
- 2 ribs celery, chopped ($.30)
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped ($.10)
- 1 clove garlic, pressed ($.05)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil ($.40)
- 1 1/2 cups water for blending
- 1/2 medium tomato, finely chopped($1.25)
- 1 green onion, sliced ($.10)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
This soup is more hearty than I expected ... quite robust and satisfying, and super simple to make. Coarsely chop all the ingredients to make blending easier. In a blender, add everything but the tomato and scallion and teaspoon olive oil. Puree for a few to several minutes until very smooth. In some blenders, the soup will start to warm up a bit as it processes.
Garnish with chopped tomatoes and scallions, and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
nutritional information: calories: 481 fat: 42 gr carbs: 28 gr protein: 5 gr