A new meal plan each week using easy to find and commonly available ingredients.
There are no exotic, hard to locate, and expensive ingredients. Everything in these meal plan recipes can be found at any local grocery.
Shopping list and meal calendar to help you stay on track!
Making one raw food recipe can be easy. But making raw food all day long, every day, can be more trying ... even confusing. With a daily calendar of meals, you'll know what to expect and how to plan your day.
Raw food meal plans take the guesswork out of organizing a raw food lifestyle.
A raw food meal plan can help you ...
- About this meal plan …
- There are four meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert – provided over seven days. There is a meal calendar at the beginning and detailed recipes below that.
- Daily meals will add up to between 1200 and 1600 calories per day. If you feel you need more calories, check out the addition suggestions for foods that are about 100 calories each.
- There are new recipes and old favorites. All will be simple and easy to prepare. Most will take only minutes of preparation time.
- All recipes are for a single serving. For two or three or more servings, simply double or triple the recipe.
- Use the shopping list to get all the food you’ll need for the week. There will be extra, that’s unavoidable. But a list will help you avoid waste.
- Print the shopping list and take it with you when you shop.
- Some dinners are designed to last over two days of meals.
- Both desserts for the week are made and then frozen in individual servings for later on.
- Much good luck on your raw food journey. If you have any questions, please feel free ask.
A NEW meal plan is available for purchase each week, will include several new recipes, and will be published each Friday afternoon.
This week's Raw on $10 Meal Plan includes new recipes for Cherry Almond Truffle, Cole Slaw, mixed greens salad in a jar, samosas, easy lasagna, and more ...
"Anything is possible, if you have the right plan."
You can also get meal plans from previous weeks here:
Get Week One
Get Week Four
Get Week Five
Get Week Six