Raw on $10 Meal Plans
Weeks 9 to 12
There are no exotic, hard to locate, and expensive ingredients. Everything in these meal plan recipes can be found at any local grocery.
Shopping list and meal calendar to help you stay on track!
Making one raw food recipe can be easy. But making raw food all day long, every day, can be more trying ... even confusing. With a daily calendar of meals, you'll know what to expect and how to plan your day.
Raw food meal plans take the guesswork out of organizing a raw food lifestyle.
A raw food meal plan can help you ...
- About this meal plan …
- There are four meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert – provided over seven days. There is a meal calendar at the beginning and detailed recipes below that.
- Daily meals will add up to between 1200 and 1600 calories per day. If you feel you need more calories, check out the addition suggestions for foods that are about 100 calories each.
- There are new recipes and old favorites. All will be simple and easy to prepare. Most will take only minutes of preparation time.
- All recipes are for a single serving. For two or three or more servings, simply double or triple the recipe.
- Use the shopping list to get all the food you’ll need for the week. There will be extra, that’s unavoidable. But a list will help you avoid waste.
- Print the shopping list and take it with you when you shop.
- Some dinners are designed to last over two days of meals.
- Both desserts for the week are made and then frozen in individual servings for later on.
- Much good luck on your raw food journey. If you have any questions, please feel free ask.
"Anything is possible, if you have the right plan."
Still Available ...
Raw on $10 Spring eBook
Spring is over, but these recipes can still be enjoyed throughout the summer!
On Sale Now
Full of all new recipes made using simple and easy to find seasonal ingredients.
Cost estimates and nutritional information are included for each recipe.
$10 ...(that's just $.20 each)!
Chocolate Cherry Pie made by Vegan Mama Kim McCoy
"OMG. This pie is so delicious . . . I simply cannot believe that something so natural and minimally processed can taste so rich and creamy and indulgent!"
Mushroom Steaks and Cauliflower Potatoes by Kathy Hemingway Desruisseau from The Fiber of My Life
"It is a great ebook. I have already made a number of recipes in it and have not been disappointed . . . "
Spring eBook Recipe List
Date Paste Date Syrup Thick Date Paste
Almond Milk Almond Cream
Thickest Almond Cream Basic Green Juice Rawtella Cherry-Os
Lemon Chia Porridge Chia Lemon Fresca Carrot Cauliflower Soup
Maple Balsamic Salad Dressing Avocado Spinach Soup Simple Balsamic Vinaigrette
Blood Orange Salad Lemon and Flax Vinaigrette Spring Salad
Orange Banana Salad Romaine Hearts with Buttermilk Dressing Cole Slaw
Lemon Pepper Cauliflower Soup Root Vegetable Salad with Dressing on the Side
Pickled Spring Vegetables Rawveeta Super Cheesy Kale Chips
Cheesy Romaine Wraps Broccoli with Cheese Sauce Portobella Cheeseburgers
Garlicky Greens and Mushrooms Mushroom Steaks and Cauliflower Potatoes
Chocolate Cardamom Almond Clusters Molten Cupcakes Basic Chocolate Truffles
Cherry Almond Truffles Chocolate Mint Parfaits Chocolate Syrup
Chocolate Fudge Sauce Chocolate Fondue Hard Chocolate Shell
Chocolate Covered Strawberries Banana Bites Two Minute Turtles
Turtle Pie Chess Pie Maple Pecan Pie Lemon Cherry Cheesecake
Mild White Cheese Sharp Cheddar Spring Garden Cheese
Raw on $10 Spring eBook