makes about 12 clusters ~ $.26 per cluster
This chocolate recipe is from my Spring Raw Ebook, which you can still get HERE. I love the combination of cardamom and chocolate! You can buy whole cardamom and grind your own, or buy it already powdered.
- 2 tablespoons agave ($.20)
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder ($.40)
- 1 teaspoon cardamom ($.05)
- 1 cup almonds, soaked and dehydrated ($2.50)
- In a small bowl, stir together the agave and cacao powder until completely blended and the cacao powder is moistened. Add the almonds and stir until well coated.
- Place on a lined dehydrator tray in clumps about an inch or two across. Sprinkle with a light dusting of sea salt. A chunky sea salt goes especially nice.
- Dehydrate for several hours. Remove and let stand for several minutes before serving or packaging. The clusters will become more firm as they cool.
Variation 1: Omit the cardamom if you like a more purely chocolate experience.
These make great gifts placed in little paper boxes.
nutritional information: calories: 82 fat: 6 gr carbs: 5 gr protein: 3 gr