New 7 Day Raw Meal Plan ~ Week Two
New Meal Plan Recipes This Week
There’s a new meal plan available.
Highlights for this week’s 7 Day Meal Plans include the following new recipes …
- Chocolate Banana Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
- Fruit and Nut Cereal 1
- Fruit and Nut Cereal 2
- Marinated Broccoli Cauliflower and Mushrooms
- Waldorf Salad
- Warmed Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Little Yum 1
- Little Yum 2
- plus 21 more easy, affordable raw recipes
- There are four meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert – provided over seven days. There is a meal calendar at the beginning and detailed recipes below that.
- Daily meals will approximately add up to between 1200 and 1600 calories per day.
- There are new recipes and old favorites. All will be simple and easy to prepare. Most will take only minutes of preparation time.
- Most recipes are for a single serving. For two or three or more servings, simply double or triple the recipe.
- Use the shopping list to get all the food you’ll need for the week. There will be extra, that’s unavoidable. But a list will help you avoid waste.
- Print the shopping list and take it with you when you shop.
- Much good luck on your raw food journey. If you have any questions, please feel free ask.
“Anything is possible, if you have the right plan … “
The winner of the giveaway for a month of Meal Plans is Susanne Drazic!Congrats, Susanne. Please send me an email at lisaviger (at) aol.com with the email address you’d like those sent to!