Pineapple Stir-Fry: Raw Food Recipe
serves 2 ~ $3.47 per serving
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets ($1.29)
- 1 small pineapple, cut into chunks ($3.00)
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced ($.25)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced ($1.00)
- 1 carrot, peeled and shaved ($.10)
- 1 cup snow peas ($.50)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ($.20)
- 3 tablespoons agave ($.30)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar ($.30)
This is light but also hearty and quite filling, especially served warm straight from the dehydrator.
Prepare the fruit and vegetables as directed above. In a small cup, whisk together the olive oil, agave, and balsamic vinegar. In a medium bowl, pour the mixture over the fruit and vegetables and stir to coat. Spread out on a lined dehydrator tray. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for about 2 hours, or until softened and warmed through.
yum, i want to try this!
It was good on a cold day! Hope you're staying warm!
Wow! All those colours! It's art!
Delicious, can't wait to try it. Thanks
Hi Bridgette, glad you like it 🙂
Looks so beautiful, bursting with color. It would be fantastic warm out of the dehydrator, I agree!!
Peace & Raw Health,
Thanks, Elizabeth! It hit the spot for lunch yesterday :). I'm going to try your latest smoothie today!
Yeah!! The key is using enough sweet mango. Hope you like it as much as we did!!
Looks good! Very colorful.