Pumpkin Apple Spice Smoothie Bowl ~ Raw Food Recipe
- 1 cup carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or other nuts
- 1 cup chopped apples
- In a high powered blender, puree the carrots, banana, and almond milk until very smooth.
- Add in the cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg and pulse a few times to blend well.
- Pour into a bowl and add the chopped dates, pecans, and apples. A sprinkle of coconut flakes goes well, too!