Raw Food Meal Plan – Week Three … and a Giveaway!
Anything is possible … if you have the right plan.
A new meal plan each week using easy to find and commonly available ingredients.
are no exotic, hard to locate, and expensive ingredients. Everything in
these meal plan recipes can be found at any local grocery.
Shopping list and meal calendar to help you stay on track!
one raw food recipe can be easy. But making raw food all day long,
every day, can be more trying … even confusing. With a daily calendar of meals, you’ll know what to expect and how to plan your day.
Raw food meal plans take the guesswork out of organizing a raw food lifestyle.
- About this meal plan …
- There are four meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner, and
dessert – provided over seven days. There is a meal calendar at the beginning
and detailed recipes below that.
- Daily meals will add up to between 1200 and 1600 calories
per day. If you feel you need more calories, check out the addition suggestions
for foods that are about 100 calories each.
- There are new recipes and old favorites. All will be
simple and easy to prepare. Most will take only minutes of preparation time.
- All recipes are for a single serving. For two or three or
more servings, simply double or triple the recipe.
- Use the shopping list to get all the food you’ll need for
the week. There will be extra, that’s unavoidable. But a list will help you avoid waste.
- Print the shopping list and take it with you when you
- Some dinners are designed to last over two days of meals.
- Both desserts for the week are made and then frozen in individual
servings for later on.
- Much good luck on your raw food journey. If you have any
questions, please feel free ask.
A NEW meal plan is available for purchase each week, will include several new recipes, and will be published at noon each Friday.
You can also get meal plans from previous weeks here:
Get Week Two
It’s giveaway time!
I’m giving away a month of meal plans to one reader. To enter the giveaway, just leave a comment below. Tell me how a meal plan can help you! Or, just tell me what you’re up to!
TWEET about the giveaway …
Deadline to enter is 10:00 pm, Friday April 11
Winner will be announced on April 12!