Recipe Contest! Your Chance to be Published!
Do you love creating raw food recipes? Would you like to see your recipe in book stores around the world?
I’ve been working hard on a raw food recipe and lifestyle book coming out from Quarry Books in fall of 2014.
I’ve found that one of the best things about raw food is the raw food community.
Because of that, I invited some of my favorite raw food writers and bloggers to contribute either a comment or a recipe. And some of the most awesome people in the raw food world have generously contributed.
But, the other truly best thing about my own raw food experience has been my blog readers!
So, I’d like to include three recipes from readers in my book!
- Deadline for submissions is Saturday, November 2nd.
- Recipe winner will be chosen and announced Monday, November 4th.
- Submit as many recipes as you like, but only one for each author will be used.
- Be original
- Use all raw or mostly raw ingredients (maple syrup, cashews, etc. are acceptable)
- Use ingredients commonly found in most groceries
- Be fairly easy to prepare
- Contain NO animal products, including honey
- Recipe with ingredients list and clear step by step instructions
- High resolution photo, if possible
- Your short bio and contact information (website, etc).
- Email address where you can be contacted
Contributors will be fully credited and their recipes will be accompanied by their bio and contact information, and each will receive a copy of the book once it’s published.
By submitting, you are allowing your entry to be published here on Raw on $10 a Day, with credit, as well as on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Recipe author winners must be able to complete, scan, and return a short permission to publish form required by publisher.
Send all entries to: email@example.com
Cool! I'll post this link on my blog. Have a great week!