Witches Brew Smoothie Raw and Vegan Recipe for Halloween
Spinach, Romaine, and Beets!
A basic green smoothie can easily become witches brew. Add a beet hand for a creepy effect!
In a blender, with about a half cup water (or more, if needed), blend the romaine until very smooth. Even a small blender will do this well if the greens are blended first. Add the banana and frozen mango and blend until smooth. Serve in a punch bowl or your favorite cauldron, if desired.
Witches Brew Smoothie Raw Vegan Recipe for Halloween
- 6 cups spinach, romaine, and/or kale
- 3 ripe bananas, frozen
- 1 cup ripe frozen mango chunks
- water or plant milk for blending
- 1 cup beet juice
- This is super simple. Just add the greens, frozen bananas, frozen mango, and water or plant milk to a blender. Puree for a minute or so until smooth and creamy.
- Rinse the inside of the glove well and fill with the beet juice. Add water if needed to make the properly sized hand.
- Make a knot in the top of the glove, or tie shut with a rubber band. Freeze for several hours or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Run under hot water for a second or two and then peel the glove from the hand. Put in the center of your witches brew. This serves four, so there are plenty of chilly fingers to go around.
- This is cool served in a punch bowl with the beet hand in the center. The hand will melt, leaving a red streaky ooze and the fingers can be broken off and placed in individual servings.
nutritional information: calories: 167 fat: 1 gr carbs: 42 gr protein: 3 gr
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!!
Follow us on Pinterest!!
A note from me … Raw on $10 a Day is back. I’m adding new content while slowly updating posts so bear with me. I’m glad to be back! I missed you!