Chocolate Spinach Smoothie Bowl
This Chocolate Spinach Smoothie Bowl Recipe is so easy to make! It's full of spinach but tastes like a creamy chocolate shake! It makes a beautiful breakfast dish or a filling snack. $2.40 per serving!
- 1 cup frozen spinach $.40
- 1/2 cup almond milk $.20
- 1/2 cup frozen watermelon $.30
- 1/2 cup frozen banana $.05
- 1/4 cup cacao powder $.30
- 1/4 cup hemp protein powder $.75
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla $.10
- pinch salt
- stevia optional
- 1 tablespoon raisins $.05
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts $.10
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds $.05
- fresh fruit, sliced or chopped $.10
Place the frozen spinach in a high-speed blender with the almond milk and process until smooth and creamy. Add water as need to blend.
Add the watermelon, banana, cacao powder, vanilla, and a little pinch of salt, and as much optional stevia as you like and blend until smooth, thick, and creamy.
Scoop out into a bowl and garnish with raisins, nuts, sliced fruit, or whatever you have on hand!